A variety of finance qualifications are available to those interested in accounting careers we have listed some of the most popular ones below and you can click on the links to find out more.
- AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) AAT is a professional body for accounting technicians and broad range of qualifications suit all backgrounds and levels of experience.
- ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) ACCA offers a truly global qualification with members in over 180 countries worldwide.
- ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales) One of the oldest accountancy bodies in the world with 189500 members and students in 147 countries. You can only becomes ICAEW Charted Accountant by completing the ACA qualification.
- CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) The world’s largest professional body of management accountants. Their qualification combines accounting, finance and management with business skills.
- CIPFA (Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy) a UK-based international accountancy membership and standard-setting body. They are the only such body globally dedicated to public financial management and are the qualification that is studied by the National Finance Management Training Scheme in the NHS.
Many NHS organisations will support you through your studies whilst working at the same time through generous study leave and qualification funding.